The UNM LGBTQ Students and Allies in Healthcare (LSAH) is dedicated to advancing the health of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer people through community outreach, curriculum intervention, provider education, and mentoring.
Our members are trainees from all health sciences programs and the University of New Mexico. We believe that only through interprofessional education and outreach can the disparities facing the LGBTQ community be adequately addressed.
- Curriculum renewal and assessment projects
- Undergraduate and pre-health mentorship
- High school health and career outreach
- Interprofessional education
- HSC LGBTQ and ally student mixers
- Monthly meetings (with free lunch!)